Happy Mashed Potatoes
I am thankful for you, Thomas, Crystal, Wendi, Kayleen, and Cascia.
Thomas: It's cool being friends with a freshman! Just kidding, it's not. I'm so glad for the relationship we've been able to have since you've come to Fullerton - I admire your insightfulness and vulnerability.
Crystal: No matter how many times you piss me off on purpose, you will still be one of the brightest, happiest colors in my world. And you know it. And that pisses me off.
Wendi: You're quite possibly the most thoughtful, considerate friend I've had (except for when you made me moon downtown Brea). Thank you for encouraging me through some of my toughest times.
Kayleen: We've been through so much together, I feel like we're war buddies or something - do you realize how many times I'd have gotten obliterated by a resident-nuke or A-grenade if it weren't for your friendship?
Cascia: (here's where Crystal gets pissed.) I've decided you're the funniest woman I know. Thanks for agreeing to be my sister, and thanks for being such a good sister to girls I love.
I love you people.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
No comments:
Post a Comment