Meow Mix
me: what do you want me to write about?
Kayleen: did you see the new pic??
me: I will take your special request.
no, I'll look now
9:29 PM Kayleen: SOMETHING FUNNY AND BETHANYISH please
i love your blogs!
yay!
me: give me a subject
that's compelling
that I can say things about
Kayleen: man, i don't know
um
me: that's not a real picture of you
Kayleen: traffic?
no.
me: no.
9:30 PM Kayleen: I don't know.....I can't give YOU advice on that
me : okay
Kayleen: you are too much a better blogger
me: so you're saying, you're useless
Kayleen: yes
lololol
me: stop faking
9:31 PM Kayleen: that WAS out loud
Kayleen: man i really want to think of something great to tell you to write about
9:33 PM Kayleen: being tall?
me: no.
Kayleen: not being short?
me: no.
Kayleen: not being 30?
9:34 PM me: no.
Kayleen: how about....
Google
me: no.
Kayleen: lol no
me: stop
Kayleen: NO
me: no more pain to my intellect!
Kayleen: Sunday School as a kid
me: oh, the hurting.
Kayleen: lololol
i knew this was a bad idea....but now i can't stop
Fraggles
me: haha
stop
stop
stop
I want to scratch out both our eyes
9:35 PM Kayleen: da 80's baby
me: oh no.
80s is for losers
to write about
Kayleen: troo
me: "Hey guys, do you remember scrunchies?"
Kayleen: LOL
me: oooooooh my poor cerebellum
9:36 PM Kayleen: how about....
(looking around room)
sticking stuff to fridge with magnets
Office Space envelopes
me: I just died.
Kayleen: Roget's Thesaraus
me: you're in a boring room
9:37 PM Kayleen: learning in play Texa$$ Hold Em in a conservative family
me: my family lives in Vegas
Kayleen: ooh a typrewriter
me: ooh no.
Kayleen: daddy/daughter dances
me: you're looking at pictures of yourself now
Kayleen: French doors
Coke with lime
9:38 PM me: this ended long before it began
I wish
Kayleen: lemonade concentrate
me: you opened your freezer to find me a blog?
Kayleen: pet dishes
Meow Mix
THUNDER!!!!
9:39 PM crap it;s RAINING out of NOWHERE brb
me: weird... you heard thunder just now?
because I just heard a gunshot that sounded like thunder
Kayleen: ew
no rain,
only hot and lightning and thunder
and wind
me: same here
Kayleen: and guns
me: minus the lightning and thunder and wind
9:40 PM Kayleen: write about guns Bethany
me: okay.
Kayleen: guns and Snoopy
and Michelle hiding a kitten in her room for 2 days because she was
afraid to tell MOm
and imaginary mens
9:41 PM and internet goodbyes
"goodbye"
me: woah
bye
Kayleen: lol
I'm going to bed early you can ONLY write about something I mentioned.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
No comments:
Post a Comment