*tap*tap*tap* ...Is This Thing On?
I have fans! Two fans! The kind that regularly return to read old posts in lieu of new ones! And tell me! And imply that they love me even when there's nothing new to love! And make me feel I'm rewarding them by presenting new material!
Well you two, here's some new material.
For my first day teaching American Culture to Korean students, I asked the students to write down the main questions they have about American Culture. If I were to build the syllabus on their apparent interests alone, this is what the course outline would look like:
Week 1 - The Indians
Week 2 - North and South War
Week 3 - The Biggest Different Thing Between America and Korea Culture
Week 4 - Local Government
Week 5 - Buddhism in America
Week 6 - Why Many Americans Think That Not Important Each Person's Age
Week 7 - Why University Students Don't Drinking After Exercise
Week 8 - School's Culture
Week 9 - What Should I Make Many American Friends
Week 10 - Why American People Do Not Use a Bowl with Friends When They Have a Meal
Week 11- Why are Americans So Kind?
Week 12 - Hug and Chick Kiss (As a Greeting)
Week 13 - The Idea, Competition While People Grow Up
Week 14 - What's American Hate Things?
Week 15 - Something Color...
Week 16 - N.O. Question
I love this class already.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
5 comments:
Brilliant syllabus. I wish I could take that class.
The amateur gardener checked her pot of soil every day for weeks. Each visit held no guarantee but always the anticipation that today could be the day.
And then one day it was.
I want to join class for weeks 9 through 13. And I'd love to guest lecture on hugs and kisses day.
-Megan
i love the chick kisses...i was confused at first, but figured it out. ;) and i love how affirming megan is...she reminded me of your page and said she checks it every day. It is now one of my bookmarks so I too can check it every day. how fun that you are teaching that class. it sounds like something you would teach well.
hmmm...maybe if I can collect enough devotees, we can pressure you into more frequent posts.
Megan, I'm in. Hopelessly devoted.
*kayleen
Post a Comment