Reply Requested
When I was little, I wanted to be a marine biologist. I thought this career would involve swimming with dolphins, training whales to propel me from their noses into the air, and being an all-around oceanic rock star.
Even before discovering my error, I failed to take the proper steps to realize my dream. Instead, I spent all my childhood perfecting pogo-ball skills and becoming a friendship bracelet genius.
For this, I must apologize.
Will you forgive me, Childhood Dreams? Don't forsake me when I need you most.
Stay tuned for the HORSE prompt to come at the end of the next post...
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
1 comment:
http://thenwecametotheblog.blogspot.com/
look what I made! I was going to name it "A blog of one's own", but a ton of people had gone that route before me. I think this title is a perfect fit though.
Post a Comment