Brava!
I saw this license plate cover on my way home today:
It made me smile.
Do you think it has magical properties? I imagine it makes the driver impervious to criticism. If that other guy passing us on the right at 90 mph tried to flip off the Ignoring Lady, I'd be able to laugh at the futility of his gesture.
I wonder, if I had rolled my windows down and turned the radio up really loudly when that great song was playing, would the Ignoring Lady have ignored my wave when I passed her by? Even if it was a really, really good song, like "500 Miles" by The Proclaimers? What if I tossed her flowers for being so proud of her ignoring?
What if I had the same license plate cover, and I cut her off so she could see it?
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
2 comments:
I wonder if she was actually def. And really funny.
That's hilarious, D. I didn't think about that possibility, but I hope it's true.
Post a Comment