B.A.D.D.
Violet's down for her morning nap. Now I can get so much done!
First I'll look at my calendar to see what's going on today.
It's Denise's birthday!! Where's my phone so I can birthday text her? But I have laundry detergent on my hands so I better wash that off first.
I see from my reflection in the bathroom mirror that one boob is bigger than the other, so oh yeah! Gotta pump some Violet food.
The pump pieces need to be washed. And while I'm at it I might as well wash all the dishes.
Ohh! I've been meaning to water that plant in the kitchen window for days. Can't forget the fern in the bathroom, too.
Dang it! Forgot to include Violet's towel in the wash. I'll just throw it in the laundry baske-- there's the clean laundry I brought in that needs to be folded.
Eric left receipts in his pockets again. Throw those away in the recycle bin... which is full! Need to take that out to the big bins.
Man! We forgot to bring in the bins from the street! Where's the key to the gate?
Where is it? Where???!!!
Oh, under that pile of mail waiting to be shredded. Might as well shred it now and throw out the shreds with the recycling. Which will take another bag, just like Violet's nursery trash which also needs to be taken out so I'll do that right now.
Better slip my flip flops off before I sneak in there, right next to these... slippers that I've been searching for everywhere! I'll put you where you go, slippers, because I keep forgetting that I left you here.
Here you go, next to my bedside stand. There's my phone!
Why did I need that again?
Oh, haha. I'm losing my mind. I want to tell my blog friends! Type-ity type type...
Violet's awake.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
7 comments:
I love it! and feel somehow justified that I'm reading a blog since I was online looking up recipes that I thought of when planning next week's menu instead of starting on my dishes, laundry, or notes from work. Guess I should take advantage of this season of not working around babies' naptimes. and thanks for reminding me to water my plants.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back and it's amazing.
<3! and it was the funniest B-Day txt ever Thanks Friend!
Yay!!!!!! You are back! That makes my blogging week!
Keep up the good "work" and I hope your boobs are all even again!
i love you B. Your blogs are so entertaining!
Just found your blog through Jenni's. This day describes my life for about 3 years, since my daughter is almost 3 and my son is 9 months. I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment