Six Wee Months
We went to Corona Del Mar.
I commanded him not to smile. And then I accidently smiled.
Bethany is being nice to the anemones.
Bethany is being mean to the anemones.
If you really think about it, it's not that cheesy.
We went to Corona Del Mar.
I commanded him not to smile. And then I accidently smiled.
Bethany is being nice to the anemones.
Bethany is being mean to the anemones.
If you really think about it, it's not that cheesy.
Posted by
Bethany
at
11:09 AM
Labels: At Least A Little Silly, Good Times, Phlogging
4 comments:
I really thought about it. I couldn't come to a conclusion about the cheesiness content because I got distracted trying to imagine how you were holding the camera.
"Accidently smiled" ? You were just trying to set it up so you would look the best in the picture, weren't you? Is there no end to your vanity?! :)
It's CHEESE & I LOVE IT! Can I be the heart? Krys :)
mpenzi: he's holding it - how? i forget. but what I remember is he's bred for skills in magic.
johanna: unfortunately, no. no end in sight.
krys: you already are. well, one of them, anyway.
Post a Comment