Overachiever
These are things that never made it onto my To Do list for the Labor Day weekend - but I did them anyway.
-Buy little brother John a toy.
-Become as enamored of the Lurchin' Urchin as John is. When he accidently hits other people in the face with it, secretly delight in taking it away and getting to play with it for a few minutes.
-Dance an Irish jig in front of people who make fun of people like me.
-Break my personal record for how little time I can stand being at Magic Mountain in one day. New record: 3 hours, 20 minutes.
-Discover through eye-witness accounts that I'm a violent sleep-arm-flailer.
-Trip on my pantleg and nearly plummet down 2 flights of concrete stairs in front of hundreds of people. Narrowly avoid this catastrophe by holding on tightly to the Big Friendly Giant.
-Thank God for the Big Friendly Giant.
-Decide firmly never to get married on a boat.
-Accidently smack Emma on the head while animatedly retelling a story I already know is funny only to me.
-Renounce red onions as public enemy number one.
-Have little brother John write an entry in my journal as we wait for church to start. Read it.
-Reluctantly surrender the Lurchin' Urchin.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
No comments:
Post a Comment