...a LOT!!!!
I hope it's a very long limited time. But I think it might be permanently treasured in my memory anyway. oh, who is your photographer? is it the same person who crafted the delightful heading of your blog? I am in awe of them.
Well now that you've left a comment, it'll stay up longer than long. Not the same photographer, but taken the same day. This was me, that was him.
"in awe of them" was more correct than I knew. lovely. just like longer than long.
why is this dedicated to MEGAn and not me???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope it's a very long limited time. But I think it might be permanently treasured in my memory anyway.
oh, who is your photographer? is it the same person who crafted the delightful heading of your blog? I am in awe of them.
Well now that you've left a comment, it'll stay up longer than long.
Not the same photographer, but taken the same day. This was me, that was him.
"in awe of them" was more correct than I knew. lovely. just like longer than long.
why is this dedicated to MEGAn and not me???
Post a Comment