O.C.D. in the O.C.
When I eat Skittles, I always attempt to put two of the same color into my mouth at once. One for each side. No mixing of flavors allowed.
Do you do anything that indicates O.C.D.?
When I eat Skittles, I always attempt to put two of the same color into my mouth at once. One for each side. No mixing of flavors allowed.
Do you do anything that indicates O.C.D.?
Posted by
Bethany
at
3:11 PM
2 comments:
Beth! You're getting MARRIED in less than a month! How do you have the time and presence of mind blog about skittles???
Johanna has a point. maybe it's like how I tend to want to clean and rearrange my kitchen when I have a paper due in the next few days...
My friend tries to use mathematic operations to make the minutes and hours equal at any given time. e.g., 2:21 works because 2x1=2, and so forth. She hates 3:22. I'm trying to adopt it as my own. Can I have psuedo-OCD?
Post a Comment