A Question That Should Never be Uttered Again
Though I, Too, Have Asked It On Occasion When I Didn't Want to Strain for Something Original to Say:
"So, how's married life?"Because enough is enough.
Instead, let's be creative like Tara and say, "Sup Mofo?"
There's life and death in the tongue -
which do you choose, Mofo?
which do you choose, Mofo?
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
5 comments:
I think we've all been guilty of it at one time or another (just like I've exclaimed on several occasions that someone younger than me is "growing up so fast") Maybe we could impose a tolerable but memorable consequence to cure us of inane smalltalk. Like having to answer "how's single life?"
I can't look at megan's page...WHY...i don't know anyone on here but you so i look at your page 10 times a day thinking you might write 10 blogs in one day. AHHHH
Hey Beth. I had to go back to the email I sent you a couple days ago to make sure I didn't ask you the dreaded question. Nope, I am in the clear. Whew! Actually, I feel your pain. I am beginning to dread a question, too. I fear it may soon be echoing up and down the west coast by well-meaning and genuinely curious loved ones: "So, how was Indonesia?"
megan....megan...who else can be my friend.
Why is my name on here so many times? I don't even have a page. But you do, Tully! The prodigal blogreader returned home today to find not one but TEN fattened posts slaughtered and arrayed in a sumptuous feast. Treat me as one of your hired hands! and I will comment once I've finished digesting.
Post a Comment