Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Joyful, Joyful


#1 - View actual size



#2 - View actual size



#3 - View actual size



#4 - View actual size



#5 - View actual size



#6 - View actual size



#7 - View actual size



#8 - View actual size



#9 - View actual size



#10 - View actual size



#11 - View actual size



#12 - View actual size



#13 - View actual size



#14 - View actual size



#15 - View actual size



#16 - View actual size

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never get very far counting my blessings - usually too overwhelmed by the richness of them. Today I made it all the way to two:
1 - being there, that day, when so much good and beauty was celebrated.
2 - having been - on multiple occasions! - in the presence of such talent as the Simple Bliss team possesses.

Crystal said...

my fav. is # 7

Anonymous said...

#3 and #12. (am I allowed to have two favorites? am I allowed to have 15 favorites?)

Anonymous said...

#3 does make me get a little teary eye....

Simple Bliss Photography said...

Wonderful Pictures ;)
Simple Bliss Photography