Get You Blogging
Too many of my friends have blogs lying dormant right now. My blog has never, ever lain dormant right now.
Therefore, I'm challenging my readers who I know have blogs to a game of horse. Here are the rules:
1. I post a challenge writing prompt (in a minute).
2. You publish a post to your blog, using my writing prompt as inspiration. You can interpret the prompt any way you want. Be prepared to explain the connection between your post and my prompt.
3. At the end of your post, include a writing prompt challenge for me - and for the others playing this game. Format it this way: "HORSE prompt: your prompt here."
4. Once you've published your post, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your blog.
5. If you don't respond to my prompt within a week of this post, I will assign you an "H". If two weeks go by without response, I'll assign an "O". Three weeks, "R", and etc.
6. I must then respond to your prompt within a week, and in my response I will post a new prompt for you. If I haven't responded to your prompt within a week of your post, you may assign me an "H", and etc.
7. If you read a HORSE prompt from any other blogger, consider yourself challenged and respond to their challenge within a week of their post.
8. If you don't have a blog and want to play, now is a good time to open a blogger account!
Let me know if you have questions.
Ready?
HORSE prompt: What made you smile in October?
See latest update to rules.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
3 comments:
Game on!
http://jenniingram.blogspot.com/
i'm avoiding the H!!!
http://www.abbyblogs.com
uh, for someone in grad school, you have a lot of time on your hands.
i'm a ho, going for hor! i did write a blog about wine though...
Post a Comment