UPDATE: Get You Blogging
I'm fine-tuning logistics of this horse game. See here for the original post.
I won't assign you more than one letter for ignoring a prompt. If you don't respond to two of my prompts, I'll assign you an "H-O". That's right, I'll call you a "ho". But it gets worse - if you don't respond to three of my prompts, you'll be a "H-O-R". Your only hope then is to continue ignoring my prompts until you're kicked out of the game as a perfectly respectable horse who's no fun.
Here's what's currently on the table:
HORSE prompt #1: What made you smile in October?
HORSE prompt #2: If life were a multiple choice test, what would be the first five questions on yours? Write the questions and their multiple choice answers.
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
4 comments:
but do we only respond to your prompts or other peoples to? I'm confused!
You can respond to others' prompts if you read them. You probably won't face any letter consequences from them unless they directly challenge you. If you respond to theirs, comment on their post letting them know you did so. The more our buddies post, the better!!
LOL okay then wasn't your second prompt someone elses??
http://lagunabeachbooks.blogspot.com/2008/11/confessions-of-bookseller.html
i don't know where i'm supposed to link to you, but here's my happy october answer. I will get to the other one soon.
Post a Comment