Let's Celebrate!
Hey HORS, it's your birthday!!



T, K, M, C... you know who you are.
In other news, I have also submitted to the aitch. Keep walking folks, there's nothing to see here.
Hey HORS, it's your birthday!!



T, K, M, C... you know who you are.
In other news, I have also submitted to the aitch. Keep walking folks, there's nothing to see here.
Posted by
Bethany
at
12:08 AM
Labels: Nothin' But Love
3 comments:
I promise that if you give me until the weekend, I will post a blog. I don't want to be a no-fun horse who gets kicked out of the game!
Too Lazy to Sign In,
kayleen
hey bethany, i responded to the newest horse prompt:
http://www.abbyblogs.com/2008/12/dirty-apartment-bugs-me.html
also i saw your comment and yes you have submitted to the H!!! hehehe.
BTW thanx for that sidebar on whats on the table. very helpful, no more confusion! :)
oh, Hamlet...
If only my pride didn't forbid me from letting this round pass me by. Just one more letter and all would be still.
For a minute I had convinced myself today was the 13th. But, alas, redemption is within reach. I can stay afloat and cling to that tiny, silent vowel. Kind of reminds me of finals week...
Post a Comment