Once Read
When asked to divulge my favorite blogs and the reasons they're favs, my initial desire was to dump all my treasures on y'all at once. Then I regained consciousness and accepted the fact that this presentation can only be broken down into a series. Therefore, I will temporarily replace my Flickrsday goodies with weekly introductions: you, meet my babies; babies, meet my friends.
First baby up for adoption:
Once Wed.
Traits:
- The kind of happy that can only come through vicarious wedding experience.
- Inspiration for creating small, elegant touches of pretty.
- Blue eyes:
/ img src="http://www.oncewed.com/images/content/wreathpage.jpg" width="400">


/ img src="http://www.oncewed.com/images/content/fox-41.jpg" width="400">





Enjoy!
Stay tuned for my next HORSE prompt...
Christine Bee Luxury Knits
2 comments:
I really thought you were going to miss this and get an "o", but instead you were wonderful and creative and thus are dancing between the thin line of love and jealousy in my heart.
http://thenwecametotheblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/bug.html
horse prompt to come soon. too tired to think.
Post a Comment